Monday 16 June 2014

POPPY - PAL PET PORTRAIT- Postcard OSWOA Size - DAILY PAINTWORKS PICK OF THE DAY

IN DAYLIGHT
IN ROOM LIGHT
POPPY
Original Painting by Sea Dean
Pal Portrait 6" x 4" on archival card

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks

My friend Jo recently had to wear a cast and to her chagrin, spent more time than usual with her feet up on the sofa. Poppy (the family cat) thought this was great fun and spent most of Jo's foot elevating time on her nice warm lap.

I loved the angle of this photo, taken from the lappee's point of view, but as I told Jo, I didn't know if I would be able to pull off that large white furry bum without it looking like a big white blob. Luckily I think I did it and I don't think Poppy cares that she looks like she has a gigantic rear end.

Thanks for the challenge Jo.

I am currently taking bookings for pal portraits starting at $49


Cat 141121 Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.