Monday 7 July 2014

FEELING A LITTLE FAUVE? Kitty by a red shed open for comissions.

KITTY BY A RED SHED
by Sea Dean
3.5" x 2.5" Limited Edition ACEO

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Available in Limited Edition ACEO here

The original colourful kitty collectable is sold, but I'm always happy to recreate a painting in a different size. No two paintings are alike, but you will be thrilled with your commissioned work, that's a promise. I think this kitty would be great painted on a 20" x 16" gallery wrap canvas. And now is a great time to order a large size commission because all my paintings 100 sq inch or over are only $1 per square inch for a limited time.
Visit my new website for slideshows of my work, Art Cards, Art Postcards, ACEO, etc.


Cat # 12079 Kitty by a red shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.