Sunday 6 July 2014

TWO SPRING BIRDIES - DUO SERIES

SPRING VISIT ACEO
SPRING VISIT
Original Painting by Sea Dean
6” x 4” 140 lb Watercolour base on Expresso Block Mount
Liquid Acrylic with UV Protection

Original painting available in my Daily Paintworks Gallery

SPRING VISITOR OSWOA
SPRING VISITOR
Original Painting by Sea Dean
3.5” x 2.5” Canvas Card
Liquid Acrylic with UV Protection

Original painting available in my Daily Paintworks Gallery

Sorry, a little bird told me that I missed my blog yesterday, so here are two birdies to make up for it. Both are on auction ad Daily Paintworks. 

These two lovelies are originally from my DUO series.They were originally intended to be framed together, but I've since permanently mounted Spring Visitor on an expresso coloured photo block.

Spring Visit is an ACEO 3.5" x 2.5" and Spring Visitor is an OSWOA 6" x 4" postcard sized painting. Choose between them or why not buy the sereis of two?

Cat # 13091 Spring Visitor 
Cat # 13090 Spring Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.