Saturday 12 July 2014

GLACIAL LAKE - Daily Paintworks Pick of the Day

GLACIAL LAKE

by Sea Dean
8" x 6" Original Canvas Panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting, please visit Daily Paintworks

Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here


Here I wanted to practice two things

1. Experimenting with my small dagger brush to create sharper lines and more defined shapes. I love my dagger for trees and grasses, but here I wanted to extend my knowledge of it's use on other objects. 

2. Create a softer, more value based painting with less intense, more natural colour.

In the beginning I was painting along with an online class, but I soon branched off on my own and decided to work on the ideas above.

I would be interested in your feedback on this one. Good, bad, whatever.


Cat 14133 - Glacial Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.