Friday 25 July 2014

PARISIAN PROMENADE

PARISIAN PROMENADE

by Sea Dean

To view my online Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

This original painting is sold: I was so happy that the buyers recognized the street as soon as they walked into the Gallery and bought it on the spot. Even though the original is sold, ACEO prints are available here. Or if you prefer an original, contact me and I will create a similar painting just for you. When you commission a painting, you are not limited by size so you can choose what works for your space. Not only that, but it makes you feel like a V.I.P.


 

Cat 12104 Parisian Promenade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.