Thursday 21 August 2014

BLUE HEAVEN - ON ITS WAY TO VIRGINIA


SOLD

I have quite an emotional connection to this painting and I didn't even have it up for sale when I received a lovely message from a gentleman who had somehow found a photo of it on facebook. He told me a lovely story about how Jacaranda trees reminded him of his childhood and he had been combing the net for about a year looking for the perfect impressionist painting of one for his home.

I couldn't say no could I? And I didn't! It makes everything worthwhile when I know I can add joy to someone's home. Julie Ford Oliver, I remember that after reading my blog here, you told me not to sell it, but I think you'll appreciate that this painting has gone to someone that will love it as much as I do.

I suspect that soon I may be painting another Jacaranda to replace BLUE HEAVEN.

Cat # 13114 Blue Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.