Sunday 24 August 2014

COUNTRY MOUSE - TOWN MOUSE - YOUR MOUSE

COUNTRY MOUSE Series I
TOWN MOUSE Series I
COUNTRY MOUSE Series II
Here I have some examples of my MOUSE Series I and II. They are available in Limited Edition ACEO format on my website here.

I am also currently taking bookings for the upcoming holiday season. You will receive a 6" x 4" completely original painting of a mouse created by me in my studio. Your choice of costume ... some ideas would be CHEF MOUSE - SAILOR MOUSE - FIREMAN MOUSE - PRINCESS MOUSE etc.


Choice of Character



If you are not in the market for a painting at the moment, I'm also taking suggestions for costume in comments at the end of this blog. I'm looking forward to your creative ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.