Monday 25 August 2014

LESLIE SAETA 30 Paintings in 30 Days - ONE TWO THREE ... FOUR

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

In September I'm taking part in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge for the fourth time. Join me as I traverse all the challenges that involves to bring you one finished painting each day for the whole month.

Below are my previous 30 day challenges. Many have sold, however, a few of these paintings may still be available. If you don't see your favourite at Daily Paintworks it may be on exhibition, so contact me to purchase. You may also wish to check out my limited edition ACEO on my website here.

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS MARCH 2013
September is a crazy month for me, I have two concurrent solo exhibitions, an Art Bazaar, the MEGA show ART WALK, a two day garden show and yup, you've guessed it, I've signed up for a challenge. Not just any challenge of course, but one to create 30 paintings in 30 days. This is the fourth time I will be taking up the gauntlet. Here are some collages of work from the last three times that I've taken part.

VARNISHING DAY-30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS SEPTEMBER 2013





It's not as bad as it seems because by the beginning of September I will have completed two more submissions I haven't even mentioned, both solos will be organized, curated, framed and hung. Then I just have to wait for the sales to start rolling in on them. :)

Art Walk set up is Friday night September 5th ready for the September 6th and 7th show and Saturday evening meet and greet. Lake Country Art Bazaar is the morning of September 6th. That means that by Monday morning I'll be able to put my full attention on the challenge.

To get ahead of the game, today, as recommended, I selected 31 photos from my files ready for the challenge. That's not to say I may not get side tracked, but at least I'm prepared.

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS JANUARY 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.