Wednesday 6 August 2014

SEA FOAM - Currently taking commissions for my signature wave paintings starting at $25

SEA FOAM
Original Painting by Sea Dean

My ocean paintings are always popular and this painting is sold, however, I'm currently booking commissions for wave paintings similar to this. Available in a variety of sizes from miniature to massive, portrait, landscape or square formats. 

Do you dream of a wave painting for your home or workspace? Commissions start at $25. 

Dare I mention that gift giving season is on it's way, because they also make perfect gifts.


To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks


Cat # 13016 Sea Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.