Thursday 18 September 2014

JUICY FRUIT - DAY NINETEEN

JUICY FRUIT

by Sea Dean
6" x 6" Acid and Lignin free Canvas Card

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
More from my fellow intrepid and brave artists attempting the 30 paintings in 30 days here

I sat down today to paint a Mini Master, then thought I would do some trees, and then I remembered fellow Artist Evhe's challenge. So this is a challenge within a challenge. The original photo was a complicated still life with grapes, apples and a jug, but I decided to choose one apple that looked nice and sweet, just like I enjoy. I think it's a Gala.

_______________

I've been selected to show my work at the Night of One Thousand Lights. It sounds like such a magical experience in a garden filled with lights. I couldn't resist applying and wow I got in! I'm told there was a large number of applications, so I'm very pleased I was selected.

I will be showing a collection of my collages and my most popular exhibition piece, JAPAN. See you there.




Cat # 14146 Juicy Fruit - Posted on the 30 in 30 challenge as # 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.