Tuesday 4 November 2014

THE BARNYARD

THE BARNYARD by Sea Dean
THE BARNYARD
8" x 10" on factory panel

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Bid on my exclusive limited time SILENT AUCTIONS here

Painted for the Daily Paintworks challenge this week from a photo found on the Morgue file by Carol Marine. I found this interesting to paint with colourful greys mixed with complimentaries and colours "pushed" from the original photo. I originally wanted to paint a horse looking out of the barn, but settled for this.

REF 14175 The Barnyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.