Sunday 21 December 2014

PAINTINGS OF THE U100 SHOW - GLACIAL LAKE

GLACIAL LAKE
8" x 6" Canvas Panel
Black Frame - Ready to hang

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
LAST DAY Bid on my exclusive limited time SILENT AUCTIONS here

This painting is on display at the Lake Country Art Gallery Under $100 show. This year I'm giving my internet patrons the opportunity to purchase paintings which are in the show. 

This may be purchased by contacting me. I will check with the gallery to make sure it is still available and send an invoice via Paypal. As this is a fast moving show, you will have 24 hours to pay or the painting goes back on the wall. Whether sold online or through the gallery, I honour their commission until the end of the exhibition. 


Thank you for your patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.