Thursday 19 February 2015

FIND YOUR TRIBE and other wisdom - SUNSET FARM GATE ACEO FRAMED


SUNSET FARM GATE ACEO
By Sea Dean

Ready to Display
3.5" x 2.5" Canvas Card
White Mat Black Frame
$35

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here


This is matted and framed straight, it's the optical illusion caused by shadow that makes it look uneven.  when I took this photo the sky actually looked just like this. It was awe inspiring. Everything was lit in a rosy light. That was just before I stepped in a big pat of cow manure. Isn't that just they way life goes?

 
FIND YOUR TRIBE
From Michelle Andres
Fine Artist, Writer, Coach

On helping and being helped, studio lighting and such
I think I've shared Michelle's blogs with you before, but I like her writing style. Slightly funny, but oh so wise. I think you may need to be a member of Linkedin to read this but it is well worth the effort.

"As Artists, studio dogs and Pandora are our co-workers"
"When we refuse to ask for help, we deprive others of the gift of helping us."
"Helping does not mean serving until you disable a person"


Ref 3249 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.