Wednesday 18 February 2015

PRAY FIRST - HOWL LATER - A PAL PORTRAIT OF ZEVRON

PRAY FIRST - HOWL LATER
By Sea Dean

12" x 6" Wrap Canvas
$90
Ready to hang

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here


ZEVRON CHALLENGE

I painted this doggie for a challenge by Kimberly Kelly Santini. She entitled her version of this photo ZEN DOG, which I love, but I thought it was disrespectful to copy her clever title. Hence PRAY FIRST HOWL LATER was born. Kelly will post paintings of the "Zevron" photo painted by her readers before March 31st. ("I will add all artwork created by March 31, 2015, to a photo album on my Facebook page created specifically for this purpose"). Take a look at the other entries which are really fantabulous.


Ref 5032 Pray first - Howl Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.