Monday 9 February 2015

WORMHOLE

WORMHOLE
By Sea Dean

Ready to Hang
24" x 24" Deep Canvas Wrap


To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

I didn't have time to blog yesterday so I'm posting this late, but I have been working. I've been making better images of some of my older work, catching up on my cataloging and I have three paintings on the go for submissions. Meanwhile I wanted to show a work I did in November . This was started in an intuitional class along with two other paintings and I've been waiting for time to finish them. I like this a lot, but I feel the paint is not thick enough, plus it is similar to the instructing artists style which I don't feel comfortable selling. So Wormhole is staying in the studio for a while more so I can be inspired by it and perhaps one day I will work on it more.

However, if you would like me to create something similar in any size, please contact me.

Ref 14171 Wormhole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.