Friday 6 March 2015

SEA DEAN'S FAMOUS ARTISTS PALETTES AND STUDIOS ON PINTEREST

I like Pinterest, do you? I can't say that it has helped in my marketing efforts, although many people repin my pins and follow my boards. One day I'll figure out how to turn my amusement into profit, but in the meantime, it's a place I go when I need to relax, have fun or gain inspiration.

One of my favourite boards in SEA DEAN'S FAMOUS ARTIST PALETTES AND STUDIOS, and I add to it regularly. You will find a link to my Pinterest boards on the left of this blog, just click and it will take you there. The thumbnails show my latest pins, so give a glace there when you're reading my blog and see what's new.

Above is the lovely outdoor studio of aboriginal artist Yannima Pikarli Tommy Watson. What a great space, perfect for communing with spirits and ancestors. I have a great affinity for these works and I'm pleased they are starting to gain recognition. What a dream it would be to visit him in his home environment, and perhaps even be allowed to collaborate. He's working on a piece that features my favourite colour combination as shown in my own work below: Not surprisingly first published on Australia Day last year.


THE BIRTHPLACE OF CIVILIZATION By Sea Dean
Miniature Masterpiece Series
6" x 6" Wrap Canvas
$60

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.