Sunday 12 April 2015

A NEST FOR TWO 3D - Art for the Ages Intergenerational Exhibition - CHEEKY GUEST AUCTION $29

 

A NEST FOR TWO 3D
By Sea Dean and Spencer Arguedas

9" x 6" x 6"
Metallic Mixed Media
(non organic matter)
$95
The sculpture can be purchased by contacting me or at the Lake Country Art Gallery

View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

Now showing at Lake Country Art Gallery
ART THROUGH THE AGES Inter-generational Exhibition
10356A Bottom Wood Lake Rd, Lake Country, BC Canada

8 April - 16 May 2015
Wed 8am - 6pm
Thurs and Fri 10 - 4pm
Sat and Sun 11 - 3pm

Created for the Lake Country Art Gallery Inter-generational Exhibition. The submission calls for a collaboration between at least two people from different generations, so for this I used a video made by my nephew Spencer, of a nest in the eaves of his home.

While I was creating and mounting A NEST FOR ONE 3D I couldn't decide between two bases so I made another nest to fit the second base. A NEST FOR ONE 3D now has a modern looking base which can hang on the wall or stand on a shelf. A NEST FOR TWO 3D has a more delicate looking base with leaves and branches. Stand this on a table, window sill or shelf to compliment your decor.

It's hard to choose which I like best.

As Daily Paintworks doesn't allow 3D Art my feature painting there today is CHEEKY GUEST. It is on auction starting at $29 as a thank you to my avid followers. Click here to view and bid.


Ref
5043 A Nest for Two 3D
1009 Cheeky Guest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.