Tuesday 21 April 2015

CRYSTAL BROOCH and LIBERATE YOUR ART POSTCARD SWAP - Artist Rebecca Hill

CRYSTAL BROOCH by Sea Dean
CRYSTAL BROOCH
2" x 3" approximately
$95



View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

postcard by Rebecca Hill
This lovely postcard collage design is from Rebecca Hill of Industrial Grace Restoration. See more of her art and jewelery here. I have pictured it with another planter which I'm proud to say is on my balcony (see yesterday's blog for more).

I wanted to find something in my work that echoed Rebecca's and my work above seemed to fit. This is a quartz crystal cluster securely mounted on a teardrop found pin. It is quite large and would have wonderful presence on a smart outfit, but it could also Boho pinned onto some chunky beads.



I want to include more of my jewelery designs and 3D work on my blog, so follow my blog to get the latest updates.


More about Kat Sloma's postcard project here.


REF Crystal Brooch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.