Wednesday 20 May 2015

BLINGORAMA - Bling Series


5" x 7" canvas panel
Mixed Media
sold ready to frame

View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Postcards $3and Art Cards $5 here
Fridge Magnets and Totes here

I like anything that shines, the more bling, the better. For a long time I've wanted to combine my training as a jeweler and graphic designer with my fine art skills. Those of you that follow my blog will have noticed a gradual integration of applied textures and collage and this is the next step.

Attelier Interactive, texture, collage, crystals and mixed media supplies. The paintings will be finished with Gamvar which gives a glossy finish and brightens the colour.

As always feedback is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.