Thursday 4 June 2015

UP UP IN THE SKY - HIMALAYAS


Most fine mornings I'm sitting having my early morning coffee when I hear the unmistakeable sound of a burner. I rush out onto the balcony (I should be out there anyway) and this is the sight that greets me.

I love anything to do with flight (except going through crummy US security grrr!) and there is nothing quite like watching hot air balloons majestically float by. Some mornings there are several, because I think they set off from the large park behind our building. It must be a wonderful experience floating above Black Mountain and Okanagan Lake.

I've dated a pilot and gone on exciting flights, but never a hot air balloonist ... something I may have to investigate.

This balloon reminded me of one of my abstract ACEO inspired by the Himalayas. It can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.