Thursday 16 July 2015

MOONLIGHT ON WATER

MOONLIGHT ON WATER by Sea Dean
MOONLIGHT ON WATER
By Sea Dean

6" x 6" Wrap Canvas
Miniature Masterpiece
Ready to hang

When I painted "Moonlight" earlier this month, I remembered I had used a similar palette at the beginning of the year in "Moonlight on Water". The painting will be moving the Artfinder soon, so I am reminding Daily Paintworks customers of it's lavish brushwork before it leaves.

VIew my online Gallery of large works and Limited Editions at ARTFINDER
View my online Gallery of small works at DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO and printed products here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.