Tuesday 25 August 2015

ACCEPTANCE - ON THE VINE

RESERVE NOW - 16" x 20" Canvas Wrap with Elegant Expresso frame

I'm pleased to say that ON THE VINE has been accepted to LIGHT, the annual ART WALK juried theme exhibition. This is the first year that I've opted only to show at the exhibition, so I have a chance to also visit Art Walk and hopefully take in a few seminars and activities.

View my online Gallery of large works and Limited Editions at ARTFINDER
View my online Gallery of small works at DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO and printed products here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

You can visit me and my latest works (still under wraps) on the gallery grounds on Saturday September 12th for Art Bazaar. I will also have some of my art prints, cards and merchandise and a few surprises with me. I may also be helping at the Lake Country Art Gallery on Sunday September 13th for the second day of Art Walk. Join me and hundreds of other artists at one of the biggest events of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.