Saturday 8 August 2015

CONFESSIONS OF A PLEIN AIR CHEAT

I have a confession ... I'm a plein air cheat.

I paint plein air through my window. I paint plein air on my balcony. I paint plein air in my car. I paint plein air at the local park 1/2 a block away.

I have a french easel. I even have a plein air kit which I've set up on a walker. I even have the intention, but it just doesn't seem to happen. One day I may get brave enough to do a plein air hike, but I'm too busy plein air cheating to get around to it.

Through my window

DISTANT PEAKS - 8" x 10"

From my balcony

LIGHT AND SHADOW 24" x 36"

In the local Park

DESTINY WAITING 7" x 5"

From the car
MOUNTAIN JASMINE 12" x 9" (unfinished)
VIew my online Gallery of large works and Limited Editions at ARTFINDER
View my online Gallery of small works at DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO and printed products here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.