Wednesday 23 September 2015

AFFORDABLES - Journey III

 

JOURNEY III
Sea Dean
12" x 9" or 9" x 12" Cotton Canvas Sheet
Limited time offer $75 includes shipping to Canada, UK and USA

View my online Gallery of large works and Limited Editions at ARTFINDER
View my online Gallery of small works at DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO and printed products here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

I'm taking part in the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. DAY 24

For a theme I've chosen abstract expressionist/impressionist explorations. I've painted many abstracts, but I feel I need to develop a consistent style. When I visit a gallery it is always the abstracts that catch my attention, particularly if they have an interesting colourful palette, so it's time I created my own series.

So here is "Journey III", which follows on from JOURNEY I and II with similar circles and waves. Gold flakes shimmer and shine in room light. The paintings look wonderful together and could hang as a group with more of the series yet to come. JOURNEY III is finished to a high shine with Gamvar, museum quality varnish.

I will ship this abstract series anywhere in the UK and North America, inclusive. Your purchase will arrive ready to mount, mat or frame as you choose. Should you prefer, I can ship ready to hang, please contact me for a quote.


Day 24 - 30 paintings in 30 days

Posted as #30 on Leslie Saetas blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.