Thursday 24 September 2015

DAWN FOREST - Reworked


DAWN FOREST
12" x 6" Canvas Wrap



I freshened and reworked several paintings yesterday in prep for the Heritage Show which starts today. I had never liked certain aspects of this painting and I'm pleased I made the adjustments. The main adjustment is eliminating a tree on the right which had a bad angle. I also added some Cadmium Red Light to the leaves and some violet to the lower portion.


DAY 25 - 30 paintings in 30 days
Posted on Leslie Saetas blog as #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.