Friday 25 September 2015

FOUR MORE DAYS - Luminous Wave Detail



Somewhat of a cheat entrant for the 30 paintings in 30 days, because it is a semi-abstract and partly painted some time ago. So, I claim artistic license. In four days I will be back to my regular painting schedule, but I had to get some non-abstracts done.

In prep for the Heritage Show this weekend, I freshened up LUMINOUS BREAKER with Zinc white for mystery and added some sea foam. I usually take some close ups, alongside the other images and I just had to share this one. I find that translucent Zinc white over lime green and violet totally yummy don't you? This will probably turn into a rather large painting when I get time. I'm thinking 24" x 36".

The complete "Luminous Breaker" is on sale at Daily Paintworks.





30 paintings in 30 days - DAY 26
Posted on Leslie Saetas blog as #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.