Sunday 8 November 2015

FLAMING SUNFLOWER



FLAMING SUNFLOWER
7" X 5" Canvas Panel



"Flaming Sunflower" depicts the last rays of the sun as it dips below the horizon. Or is it the petals of a glorious Sunflower? Perhaps it's a warm fire below roasting chestnuts. Sun, sunflower, flames, petals, rays, make of it what you will. Your vision is as valid as any I would suggest.

By the way, I won a lovely sunflower bookmark courtesy of Sheila Delgado and it has arrived in the mail. Now I have to work on my reading list for the next few months. Thank you Sheila.

See more of Sheilas work on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.