Monday 7 December 2015

PANTONE COLOURS OF THE YEAR

SPRING VISITOR by Sea Dean



PANTONE COLOURS OF THE YEAR

ROSE QUARTZ and SERENITY

I quite like this years choice of colours. I haven't bee a big fan of their recent choices, but I think this softer, return to the crib type combination is a good choice for our turbulent times. Of course pale violet blue is a favourite colour of mine anyway, but I can't imagine using it with pale pink. But you never know.

Use the above link to take a look at what Pantone has to say about their choice. It's an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.