Wednesday 2 December 2015

POPCORN PARADE

POPCORN PARADE
Artist Sea Dean
16" x 16" x 1.5" Deep Wrap Canvas
Brushstroke finish
$160

This painting was made for the Daily Paintworks challenge this week. I was inspired by Carole marine's image for the challenge, but it is not intended to be an exact copy. I was aiming to create the unique qualities of the popped corn and it was far more challenging than I expected.

The painting is on a high quality deep gallery wrap canvas and I used both brush and palette knife to create a raised texture. I have also added a brushstroke finish.

Every artist has a group of paintings that they don't want to sell and this is one of mine. I thoroughly enjoyed painting it, and although challenging it did come together well. I don't think it will hang around for long.

If you wish to purchase, I will need your post code to quote accurate shipping costs to ensure that I don't overcharge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.