Thursday 3 December 2015

FLAMING BIRCHES


FLAMING BIRCHES
24" x 18" Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
$260

This painting is a combination of one I've been visualizing for some time and a brilliant fall day in the woods. The paint was mixed with acrylic gel and thickly applied with palette knife. There are a few tiny touches of copper iridescence which glints in room light.

I visualize a row of these above a bed or a couch. They could either be all the same colours or a series of spring, summer, fall and winter.

As with all my larger paintings, if you wish to purchase, contact me with your post code so I can quote an accurate shipping price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.