Friday 4 December 2015

SAY GOODBYE



Say goodbye to these paintings sold during my 2015 silent auction. My studio has been busy with people picking up their wins and telling me their stories. I love to hear where my paintings are going and why the patron purchased it, so it feels like Christmas has come early for me.

Throughout the year I try new products and enter Daily Paintworks challenges, so these paintings by their very nature appear different to my regular work. They are still top quality professional works, but with a twist. Many are under 100 sq in. Three of these sold paintings were DPW Challenges, two were Leslie Saeta Challenges, one was a class demo and three were sketches for larger paintings. The silent auction has proved a great way to help some of my experimental and somewhat unusual paintings find a home.

Quite a few paintings had winning bids from regular patrons and many were new customers. Some are interested in a PAINT A MASTERPIECE class in the spring. DOTTY DRESS was paid by Paypal and has been shipped up north. The young patron has purchased it for her mother's sewing room. Isn't that sweet? Another lady has a holiday home in Panama and purchased the ocean scene for her home in Canada to bring her memories north.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.