Tuesday 19 January 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - # 20 - MAKE YOUR OWN WATERCOLOUR PAINTS - KAT SLOMA ENVELOPE


KAT SLOMA POSTCARD SWAP ENVELOPE

Approx. 7.5" x 4" White Envelope
Koi Watercolour
This is an example of the custom envelope you can order by email for $10
Perhaps to enclose a special gift
Contact me through comments or email   

SHIPPING 16th MARCH 2016 OR LATER - SOME PAINTINGS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM MY OUTLETS AS NOTED IN DESCRIPTION ON DAILY PAINTWORKS

I've been busy preparing my submission for the annual postcard swap. The final touch was to decorate the envelope which may garners a mention on Kat Sloma's blog. Today the envelope will also serve as the 21st of 30 painting for the Leslie Saeta challenge. For details on the swap or to sign up click here.


I must admit that when I started the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge I intended to complete 15 days of watercolour and 15 days of pastel, but I must admit I'm getting quite hooked on watercolour. I love watching the colours drift and blend. I"m now 19 days in and still painting in watercolour. Luckily my pastel mentor often does underpainting in watercolour, so I may be able to slide under the radar.

MAKE YOUR OWN WATERCOLOUR PAINT

One of the people that helped me decide to return to watercolour was Vandy Massey, who is a South African artist living in Cambridgeshire, England. I love her delicate work which she fits around a full time job and managing a military fund raiser. Recently Vandy shared a wonderful blog about creating watercolour paint using pure pigment. You can read it here

PLEASE NOTE:- ALL MY JANUARY AUCTIONS INCLUDE FREE NORTH AMERICAN SHIPPING AND MAIL 16th MARCH 2016

Stay tuned for more new paintings in the next 30 days.

If you are an artist and would like to join the Leslie Saeta challenge, here is the link - 30 in 30
Posted as # 19 on 30 in 30 Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.