Monday 14 March 2016

BLUSHING MAGPIE


BLUSHING MAGPIE
6" X 8" Strathmore Windpower
Sold unframed (image is an example of how it would look with a soft white mat and brushed silver frame.



I completed this pretty painting last year, but I've never framed it. When I discovered the matshop MAT-O-MATIC ap, I wanted to see how it would look in a brushed silver frame. I love it.

The blushing magpie is a real bird that I saw just outside my home. The pink was for real. When I searched the internet there were more sightings of pink magpies in other parts of the world but none locally. It's a mystery, but I hope the magpie comes back to visit me again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.