Thursday 24 March 2016

KAT SLOMA LIBERATE YOUR ART (LYA 15) POSTCARD SWAP - 2015 REVIEW


For the annual postcard swap I sent 5 of my new pet portrait postcards off to Oregon in the decorated envelope below. 




Now I'm waiting for my swaps to arrive. The big swap day was March 13th when Kat and her elves fixed address labels on hundreds of postcards from artists all over the world and sent them on their way. Kat mails the swap postcards in batches, so some may not arrive until the late April. I will post about them as they arrive.

Here are the postcards I received last year. There are seven because Kat Sloma always sends one of her own and I also received one from my friend Sheila Delgado who introduced me to the swap. Sadly as you see one was damaged in transit and the artist didn't include contact details so I can't do a link.


CARLYN CLARK

ERIC BRUTH
MARJORIE THOMPSON
REBECCA HILL
SHEILA DELGADO

JAIMIE

KAT SLOMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.