Tuesday 29 March 2016

LAST LIGHT


LAST LIGHT
8" x 10" Cradle Board



This is an inspirational painting that started with a desire to show the graded blues of a lake. I was going to put flowers in the foreground, but they tend to close up at this time of day, so I chose a marshy rivulet. I wish you could see the true glory of that glow on the blades of grass.

I think this one is destined for my airport location because their lighting will suit the glowing nature of the painting. My upcoming solo is in quite a dimly lit area with barn wood walls so I don't think this will show to it's best advantage there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.