Friday 29 April 2016

100 Day Project - #98 TWO DOG SHUFFLE

TWO DOG SHUFFLE
6" x 6" Canvas Card and India Ink



I had a major submission to complete and now that's in, I finally have time to post my drawings of the last few days. If you've just tuned in I am returning to my roots of drawing and sketching in addition to my regular paintings. The goal is to focus on nature and if at all possible Plein Air. Now that nagging submission is done and the new windows are in (renovation project) I should have more time for nature walks.

This was one of my sneaky Plein Air drawings. I say sneaky, because I parked the car and sat in it to draw. I did wind the window down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.