Tuesday 26 April 2016

DEEP IN THE FOREST ACEO


DEEP IN THE FOREST ACEO
3.5" X 2.5" Canvas Card
Soft White 8" x 10" Mat and archival clear bag $35
Framed in white as shown $50
Painting is on exhibition so contact me to purchase. If available, it ships within 3 days.



One of my favorite subjects. You can see how it looks framed on the bottom left. The exhibition is in a dark walled area, but it would look just as good on light walls. These are perfect for Mother's Day gifts and will still arrive on time if you order now.

My original ACEO can be purchased here
My limited edition ACEO, prints and cards can be purchased here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.