Sunday 10 April 2016

FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT by Sea Dean - 5" x 7" Floral Abstract
$60 unframed
Contact me to purchase as this painting is currently on exhibition.

I've always liked this painting, but I think it shows best when framed. For this exhibition I chose a raw wood frame which can be painted to match any decor, or left "au natural". The flower has some tasteful iridescent paint in the center which doesn't show well in images but looks amazing on the wall.

This painting is for sale, first come first served. I have other paintings I can exchange for in the exhibition, but I just need to check that it hasn't sold before I take payment. Then I can ship it within a few days. Framing available for a small extra cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.