Monday 11 April 2016

HERALD OF CHANGE I by Sea Dean


This is another painting that I really love. It is offset mounted on 8" x 10" backing board and ready to frame, although in this exhibition I have placed it in one of my new white frames, which looks spectacular.

The painting is an abstract mixed media using various types of ink. It is sold as shown with backing board and archival bag, perfect for gift giving. However, I can ship it framed for a small extra cost.



As this painting is on exhibition you may purchase by contacting me so I can check if it is still available. First come first served. I can swap the painting for another in the exhibition and ship in a few days. $60 with mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.