Wednesday 18 May 2016

BLUE HORIZON

BLUE HORIZON by Sea Dean
BLUE HORIZON
8" x 10" Canvas Panel



I completed this painting some time ago and it became a Daily Paintworks Pick of the Day. I created and sold many art cards of it, but the sky always bothered me. When I cleared out my studio at the end of last year it went onto my "rework" pile.

Today I added some blush to the sky and the water as a reflection. Then the beach needed tweaking and I gave it a pink Bermuda sand look. As usual, I pretty much redid the whole painting. :) I think it has more action and vibrancy now. I hope you like it.


BLUE HORIZON before tweaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.