Tuesday 17 May 2016

SUN AND SAIL


SUN AND SAIL
12" x 12" Deep Wrap Canvas



This is part of my new sailing series. Our lake is perfect for sailing and this lucky person has a rather large cabin cruiser to play with. I'm green with envy.

I've started prepping for my next Paint a Masterpiece Class which takes place on Sunday. As usual it's shaping up to be a very interesting group. We are going to touch on texture which is so important to the  advanced acrylic artist. I think I can slide in one or two more students if you are interested. The class is for anything from absolute beginner to advanced because in a micro class I can give each individual special attention. Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.