Sunday 8 May 2016

ROSE SORBET by Sea Dean

ROSE SORBET
Miniature Masterpiece
6" x 6" Wrap Canvas



This marks the closing of my solo exhibition at Lake Country Coffee House. It was a wonderful experience. The staff couldn't be more helpful and it went off with hardly a glitch. Three of my paintings found new homes, one person is thinking about a commissioned pet portrait, several people inquired about classes and I made some new friends. I asked to go at the end of the list again so I'll be having another one there in a couple of years time.

This was one of the paintings that was on exhibition. I love this painting. It's a stunning piece for any dull corner but perfect for a powder room. I'm getting back into flowers again, perhaps because of the beautiful growing weather we've been having. My latest flowers are part of my 100 drawing project. More on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.