Tuesday 10 May 2016

THANK YOU - ON THE VINE

Yesterday a patron purchased a large pack of my ON THE VINE art cards for an upcoming event. Wonderful, thank you.

While I was chatting with her I was reminded that I still have some reproductions left from the Art Walk campaign. Large 11” x 17” limited edition prints, perfect for gift giving. They ship rolled and ready to frame. At only $50 they are a steal.


ON THE VINE Limited Edition Print by Sea Dean 

The original painting is also still available.
Purchase by contacting me in comments or by email
16" x 20" Framed in Expresso
$395 unframed - $450 framed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.