Friday 3 June 2016

BLOWIING IN THE WIND

BLOWING IN THE WIND
3" X 8"
Mounted in an 8" x 10" Soft White Mat
SOLD

This sweet painting is part of a series with figures that I would like to spend more time creating. Commissions always welcome. I would love to do some portraits in landscape like this.

I was told that the customer was ecstatic about her purchase and interested in several more of my paintings, so I hope she does return to the gallery. I think this painting really benefited from having a standard mat because the unusual shape would leave people wondering how to frame it. With the standard 8" x 10" mat it makes the choices so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.