Tuesday 26 July 2016

LIGHT AND SHADOW


LIGHT AND SHADOW
Artist Sea Dean
24" x 36" Deep Wrap Canvas

"All the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow" Leonid Tolstoy 

I named this painting before I came across the above quotation, but it is very appropriate. 

The painting has graced the wall above my mantle for about a year now. The southern light catches the clouds beautifully. The rich warm colors of the mountains are luscious and pleasant to live with. However, sadly, it doesn't work with the new carpet so it's time to let go. 

Soon LIGHT AND SHADOW will be moving over to Artfinder but presently is available by contacting me through this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.