Sunday 18 September 2016

LOW ISLANDS AT DUSK ACEO - DAY 19

LOW ISLANDS AT DUSK ACEO
by Sea Dean
2.5" x 3.5" 140lb Strathmore WC Paper
with Postcard Back

This ACEO started off as completely different and morphed into this dreamy seascape. If you can't see it here, it can be viewed via the Daily Paintworks link to the left.


I'm painting a new collection of ACEO for a feature wall in the Lake Country Art Gallery Art Shop. I will frame some in my popular tiny frames and some in my white shadow frames. The exhibition goes up during the month of October. 

LCAG is on Bottom Wood Lake Road, near the municipal hall in Lake Country, B.C., Canada and is open Wed - Sun. 


Day15 #16Ls30in30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.