Monday 19 September 2016

THREE SENTRIES - Challenge Day 20






by Sea Dean
Watercolor
4" x 6" Strathmore 140lb WC Postcard

A local scene for one of my upcoming exhibitions. 

I'm currently using my gorgeous watercolor set which has such intense pigment. This is currently for sale on my Daily Paintworks website, but when I prepare it for exhibit I will mat and frame in a white shadow frame and of course the price will rise accordingly, so now is the time to buy.
Use Daily Paintworks link to left to view or purchase.


Day 19 #15 16Ls30in30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.