Tuesday 3 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - FOUR - ROLLING VINEYARDS


ROLLING VINEYARDS IPAD DRAWING
8" x 10" Limited Edition Print
$39 unmountd
$69 mounted on Birch Cradle

Part of my local landscape series. When I first moved to the Okanagan the fields and hills were full of fruit trees, now every week more and more vineyards and wineries pop up. I think the orchards will eventually disappear altogether just as the cattle ranches did a century before. I mourn the passing of the orchards, but it does have its liquid compensations.

You can choose whether to purchase the limited edition print ready to frame or the premium edition which is mounted on an 8" x 10" Birch Cradle.

This ipad drawing serves as my fourth entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any of my entries.

Posted as # 131 (I forgot at midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.