Wednesday 4 January 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - FIVE - ICY INLET


ICY INLET IPAD DRAWING
8" x 10" Limited Edition Print
$39 unmountd
$69 mounted on Birch Cradle

My first iPad drawing exhibit is currently showing as a slideshow at Kelowna Art Gallery. The slideshow is called OCEANS, and includes seascapes, fish and underwater views. This drawing is part of my seascape series inspired by a TV program on The Northwest Passage.

You can choose whether to purchase the limited edition print ready to frame or the premium edition which is mounted on an 8" x 10" Birch Cradle.

This drawing serves as my fifth entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any of my entries.

Posted as #

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.