Sunday 5 March 2017

Mini iPad Prints

MINI IPAD DRAWING PRINTS
4" x 3" mounted on Birch Cradles
$29 + shipping
Mini easel $3 extra

Currently exclusively available at my solo exhibition, Kelowna Art Gallery
Or special order by contacting me directly

or my solo show I created some Mini prints of my iPad work and mounted them on Birch Cradles. This was a lot of work, almost as much as the 8" x 10" mounted prints, but hopefully it will spur some interest in my larger pieces. I think they look simply fabulous, and I'm sure they will sell well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.